miercuri, 27 august 2008

House Parade + 18th birthday

As I didn't want to spend my 18th birthday in my hometown - Bucharest - I decided to go to Ploiesti with some of my friends, where House Parade has taken place this year.



For me it was an amazing night, passing through a lot of different feelings. I was quite bored by Markuz Schultz's music, and by the festival in general being trance-focused, until I heard a remix of "Hey boy, hey girl" by Chemical Brothers and started dancing immediately!



Tocadisco was the one in charge of my happiness and as I just put my hands on his set from that night, I want to share it with you!


PS: Unfortunately, I have no idea how to upload that big of a file, but when I get the hang of it, I will.

PPS: One of the best day ever.


Niciun comentariu: