sâmbătă, 2 ianuarie 2010

I didn't notice how 2009 passed by me...

... I was too busy making out with 2010 :)

Another year has passed. I feel how I'm getting older and older. I don't enjoy it, but what can one do?!

2009 has been a really interesting year for me; I've accomplished a lot of things and I know that I've changed quite a bit. But for 2010 I want even more!

Thus, my 2010 resolutions are:
1. I am going to be more on my own, I won't count on people how I used to do, because that is why I feel people disappoint me.
2. I am going to focus on studying, I do want to get high marks in my exams.
3. I am going to have at least 10 minutes of sport activities daily - mainly rope jumping :P
4. I am going to read more.
5. I am going to lower the number of cigarettes I smoke daily - even if this is going to be done gradually.
6. I am going to write only in English or Chinese on my blog as I'm done talking about the BAC exam or Romanian politics.
7. I will work on being less shy.
8. I want to become a better person - OK, that's bullshit :)))

The New Year Eve Party was a succes - from my point of view - I had a lot of fun, and drank more Stroh than I usually could drink :P.

Well I'm off to skipping the rope and then reading Hamlet :P

Hope we all will have a hell of a year, better than 2009 and may we all be more calm and happy.

Cheers,
Andreea :)

Niciun comentariu: