miercuri, 6 ianuarie 2010

Nationality disorder

I tried taking one of those useless Facebook tests, out of boredom - the inner nationality test - for 5 times. I got an error each time. I started thinking and I might know the answer.

I like British humour & music, Chinese language, Turkish nargile, people & seaside, Greek dancers, Japanese, Korean, French & Mexican movies, USA's history & Constitution, Chinese & Indian cookery, The Netherlands' Red Light District & open-mindedness, Egypt & Tunis' deserts & pyramids, British, French & German school systems & museums but nothing seems to cross my mind about Romania. I'm sure though there is something I like considering that I wouldn't move to another country. Perhaps it's just family related but still.

Anyways, I get it now why Facebook "errored" me. I'm just inner nationality-less.

PS: For those of you who have seen James Cameron's Avatar take a look here.
PPS: What crackheads can do...

Niciun comentariu: