joi, 25 martie 2010

Fail

Saturday I went to see The Model at the Transformars Event in the Base Shop disguised as a club and I actually had a lot of fun but that's not the fail. The fail was how a guy... well, I don't think he was trying to hit on me, but I actually still have no idea what he wanted from me.

So this guy comes up to me and asks me if I like games. I tell him no, even though I LOVE GAMES. He said that he was going to ask me 5 questions and that I need to answer wrongly. At first, I didn't hear the last part so I answered correctly to the first question 'What cigarettes are you smoking?'. He then emphasized that I need to answer wrongly. I had finally heard & understood what he meant, since he was pretty drunk, and quickly changed my answer. The second question was 'What's your name?'. I answered Ioana and he started laughing and telling me that he knows that's not my name. Hah, genious, wasn't he? He then asked me the 3rd and the 4th questions, same shit, and the last one was 'How many questions have I asked you?'. And I answered 4.

At that moment he told me 'You lost, haha. I asked you 5 questions.' and he left.

What's up with that?! People don't kno' how to play anymo'. Try some DOTA or something serious with rules'n'shit cause boy oh boy, if games and gamers lose their logic...

If he had come straight up to me and said 'i am chuffed to bits by your ba donka donk' it would have been a lot more likely for me to enjoy the conversation. At least I would have had the certainty he knew who Hugh Laurie was :P

2 comentarii:

Doppelgänger spunea...

I'd rather play Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell. :)) At least this one's teaching me how to succesfully walk stealthily and climb pipes. :))

And besides, games don't really have to have any logic. :D I think...:-?....just have fun and learn something. :D Either if it's learning to stab someone with a tissue dispenser or your abc's.

Anonim spunea...

i think crack cocaine says it all ;)