luni, 1 februarie 2010

Exams'n'parties

So I had my first 6 exams, I've got just 1 exam left. Happy happy, joy joy! :)

First one was English Texts - a typical english exam: translations, exercises, idioms, etc. Fun. Second one was the Linguistic Concepts exam which kinda sucked magically. Before my third exam I went to a little party at Fabrica, had a bit of fun. Third one was Chinese Language Structure, which I actually enjoyed - it's Chinese related, of course I enjoyed it. I really think I've done well.

4th was *druuums* CHINESE! Both written and oral where I got an average of 9 <3. For the first time I answered really well in my oral exam. Miss Liu is a sweetheart and I didn't feel awkward at all. Of course, though, I got the most horrible subject "Please describe your major". You just didn't have what to talk about... Anyways, the 5th exam was Chinese Civilisation which was okey but I wasn't in the mood to study that much, as I only had one day between my 4th and 5th exam and because I also had to write a 7-page essay. However, I managed well enough, I think I'm gonna pass.

Saturday I went to another party, at Studio Martin - A guy named Gerald, which was fun. Yea, I love going to parties between exams. Remember the weekend between the BAC exams? Gosh, that was fun indeed :D. It sort of relaxes me, although yesterday I did have a massive hangover *blush*.

And *drums* today I had my British Literature exam for which I did not study at all. I had to read quite a number of books and this semester I have focused more on Chinese - of course. As always, I had read 3 books but the test included none of them :)). Oh well, hope I'll get a 5. Btw, I couldn't cheat at all, gosh, it was prison-like. And I'm kind of upset that after I left the exam amfitheatre, I remembered that I could have written something really cool and on the subject but during the whole exam I was completely tired and out of my mind. I mean, I wrote 'dissappear' instead of 'disappear' god damn it! I didn't quite give a rat's ass about this exam so why worry?

You're not a student if you pass all your exams, righhht? :))

The only reason I'm mad about myself is that I really like English and although I don't like literature that much, if I had spent a bit more time reading or studying I could have done a hell of a work. Oh well, maybe next time :).

I still have one exam left but thank God it's in 5 days.

Although Saturday was quite fun, music, drinks and all, what's the problem with chicks going clubbing?! I mean honestly, why do men have to apologize if they barely hit me and chicks hurry and hit me all the time? Firstly, why hurry in a club? Secondly, why not be more gentle as a girl? I also hate girls that like to stand in the middle of a dance ring and get really angry if you hit them while dancing. Why stand? Why not take a seat if you're not in the mood for dancing? And I also hate girls that dance as if they're on Love Pill and shout from every last body part OH FUCK ME, DO FUCK ME! Why not get a room and fuck all you want instead of coming and acting all hormonally in a club while flirting with 3 different guys at once? It's easier if you get a room, ya know..? :>

I'm off to watching Scrubs again. During this exam session Scrubs has been my closest companion as it's really cold and I'm in no mood whatsoever to go out.

Ta-ta!

Niciun comentariu: