marți, 19 ianuarie 2010

Exam.s. 'n' Elec Tronik Kartell @ Fabrica

I had my first exam yesterday - well actually the first one was English, but that one doesn't quite count. So, yesterday I had my first exam in 'Linguistics Concepts' which is actually an interesting subject, but since I HATE exams... It sucked. I had studied constantly for 2 days to be able to answer to only 3 out of 5 questions - mainly because the last 2 subjects were from the last 2 lectures which I didn't have :). Thursday I have another exam and almost the same amount of lessons to study, in the same amount of time - 2 days. It sucks.

Besides the fact that I am so stressed out for these exams, it started snowing again.... WHY GOD WHY?

Here are some jokes that made me crawl out of the stress zone for a tad:

An ugly man walks into his local pub with a big grin on his face. "What are you so happy about?" Asks the barman. "Well, I'll tell you," replies the ugly man. "You know, I live by the railway. Well, on my way home last night, I noticed a young woman tied to the tracks, like in the movies. I, of course, went and cut h...er free and took her back to my place. Anyway, to make a long story short, I scored big time! We made love all night, all over the house. We did everything, me on top, sometimes her on top, every position imaginable!" "Fantastic!" exclaimed the barman. "You lucky guy. Was she pretty?" "Don't know...Never found the head".
(c) Home Bank :D

A Czech goes to the ophthalmologist who shows him a card with the letters: C Z W X N Q S T A C Z "Can you read this?" he asks. "Read?!" the Czech replies: "I even know the guy!"
(c) Home Bank :D

Anyway, a good friend of mine showed me a song which also lightened my day and I want to share it with you :P.



Even though sometimes it's a pain in the ass, I like having a detachable penis. :)))

PS: Even though it's exam session for most of us, for those of you who'll wanna chill out - actually party up :D - for a couple of hours come to Elec Tronik Kartell @ Fabrica with Ok Corral, The Model and Victor Stancov on the 23rd of January.

Check out the spot.

PS: I would study so much more if I had one of these:



Cheers!

Niciun comentariu: